Business News Headlines
Ø Adani Enterprises lowest bidder in the CIL import tender
Ø Bank of India scouting for buyers for ₹3,600 crore distressed loans
Ø No adverse observations from bourses for the proposed merger, says HDFC Bank
Ø Sebi’s sustainability reporting rule-ups demand ESG tools
Ø Windfall tax could erode earnings of oil companies and refiners by 5-15%
Ø Tata Motors plans to sell half a million cars in FY-23, EV sales will cross one lakh units, says N Chandrasekaran
Ø RBI imposes Rs 1.05 cr penalty on Kotak Mahindra Bank
Ø Sebi seeks information on companies with high ratings via ‘support structures’
Ø Titan says the mid-term outlook for the jewelry division is positive, looking to expand Tanishq stores to global markets
Ø Shelly Kohli of Unilever set to join United Breweries to head its legal and compliance
Ø FMCG, electronic goods see lower sales in June vs May
Ø NTPC clocks 21.7 pc growth in power generation in June quarter
Ø June merchandise trade gap at record $25.6 bn, experts say CAD could double
Ø Tata Motors targets a 5x rise in electric vehicle sales by end of 2023-24
Ø Hotels and restaurants can’t levy service charges by default, says CCPA
Ø Govt mulls penalizing companies for EV fire as voluntary recall begins
Ø HDFC Bank receives no objection letter from RBI for merger with HDFC
Ø RBI should intervene less, let the rupee depreciate gradually: D Subbarao
Ø Maharashtra govt to soon reduce VAT on fuel says CM Eknath Shinde
Ø Ukraine govt lays out $750-bn ‘recovery plan’ for postwar future
Ø Indian cryptocurrency exchange Vauld suspends withdrawals, trading
Ø Bajaj Auto starts share buyback worth Rs 2,500 crore at Rs 4,600 per share
Ø WABAG gets repeat order worth Rs 430 cr from RIL for Jamnagar desalination plant
Ø RBI imposes a penalty on Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank
Ø LIC to invest Rs 80.67 crore in the rights issue of its Nepal joint venture
Ø Sebi issues Rs 27 lakh recovery notice to an individual in L&T Finance Holdings case
Ø Import duty hike to spur gold smuggling: Industry urges govt to review move
Ø Delhivery doubles down on D2C sector with same-day delivery service
Ø Bank stocks attractive says HDFC MF’s Prashant Jain; finds D-Street valuations reasonable now
Ø Oil tax to be negative for sector valuations: Morgan Stanley
1. The due date for furnishing annual return in FORM GSTR-9 & self-certified reconciliation statement in FORM GSTR-9C for the financial year 2020-21 has been extended from 31.12.2021 to 28.02.2022. Notification No.40/2021-Central Tax dated 29.12.2021.
2. Extension of date to file e-forms AOC-4, AOC-4 (CFS), AOC-4 XBRL/Non- XBRL for FY 20-21 to 15.2.22 & MGT-7/ MGT-7A to 28.2.22. Circular 22 of 29.12.21.
3. MCA: There is no extension given for Form LLP 8 for FY 2020-21, the last date for the same is tomorrow, 30.12.2021 only and not 31.12.2021.
4. MCA: Extension for additional fees only was given so if further extension won’t be given then add. fees will be calculated on per daily basis from the original due date i.e. 01/11/2021.
5. All the extensions were given by MCA for Additional Fees only. Meetings, UDINs & Signing Dates must be as per the original due date only.
6. the Last date of filing the income tax return for Individuals is 31.12.2021 (So plan your days accordingly)
7. CBIC has issued a new notification regarding The Governor of Himachal Pradesh is pleased to notify “the Himachal Pradesh Swarn Jayanti (Legacy Cases Resolution) Scheme, 2021.